Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make me want to headbutt everything
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
WolfAtTheDoor
ironing your socks

I understand that casual gamers are a much larger portion of the market these days than they ever have been, and that Nintendo are catering to that. I haven't got a problem with them doing such a thing, because at the end of the day it gives them more money to put out more quality games.

But that's the thing. It seems to me that there is a lack of quality games. The biggest title that Nintendo has released in a loooooooooooong time is Wii Sports Resort, which says a lot doesn't it really?

Plus, this whole range of 'new control' games, that are basically just rehashes of old Gamecube games, is a bit of a slap in the face. Give us a NEW game, rather than a half-arsed re-release of a Gamecube title.

I also heard through the grapevine that at this years E3, aside from announcing Super Mario Galaxy 1.5 (why?) and the New Super Mario Bros (which I am genuinely excited about) their only other major announcement was some sort of unnecessary sensor system.

I just can't be bothered to see any more games involving throwing frisbees at dogs when there hasn't been a new Legend of Zelda game since the GC.
WolfAtTheDoor is offline   Reply With Quote