Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make me want to headbutt everything
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #63 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

i think yous are looking wayyyyy too into this guitar hero thing. i have guitar hero and rockband, rockband gathers dust as i dont often have enough space for it when a large amount of friends come round. also, guitar heros just a game, its NOT going to stop musicians from being musicians, thats a silly prediction to make, thats like sayin dancemats will take over, and stop real dancers from being dancers. or that karaoke will take over from real singers. silly. its a game, just like call of duty, assasins creed, or any other normal modern game.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So yeah, Guitar Hero is the reason why there aren't more bands like Nickelback, apparently.

And that, my friends, is why Guitar Hero is the greatest game ever. If it means less kids making crappy music of their own, than those folks at Harmonix deserve all the praise they get.

I just want to decapitate any person that says "stop playing this, get a real guitar".

Hey kids, stop playing Call of Duty, become a real soldier, stop playing Punch Out, become a real boxer, stop playing Grand Theft Auto, become a real car hijacker.

I don't even want to know what word of advice you'd have for kids that play Kirby.
my point, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote