Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite love song?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #195 (permalink)
JesseB5446
Groupie

I haint sceered to say, "This really is a thread for me." I have a passion for putting slow jamz together. Thanx, jackhammer. Even though you seem like you're kicking yourself for starting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
One of my favorite love songs is "I Believe (When I Fall In Love" by Stevie Wonder, partially because it was the song my wife and I danced to at our wedding.
Yes. Great tune. I discovered this tune from the High Fidelity soundtrack which is, coincedentally, is a great love "movie". One of my "top 5" (if you've ever seen the flick). Highly reccommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roygbiv View Post
I just discovered Tangled Up In Blue by Bob Dylan. I think it's pretty neat.
Bob Dylan - The Man in Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
Winter Birds-Ray Lamontagne
I just spent 6 months living in the tiny Maine town where he's from. The song is so eerily beautiful and really echos the vibe of the town in winter.
Satchel, this was such a magnificent song (and artist), I can't even begin to desribe. Thanx for the turn-on to RL.

I have to shout out Jon B's album Cool.Relax. Which is more of a bedroom groove. That's a thread I'd love to see. (Sorry. Ladies man.)

But of all my faves, I'd have to say just about ANYTHING from Sade. If her voice and the bands groove don't move you, your a lost cause in the game of love. If I had to pick just one, it'd be Cherish the Day(maybe).

Last edited by JesseB5446; 10-05-2009 at 01:09 AM.
JesseB5446 is offline   Reply With Quote