Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make me want to headbutt everything
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #73 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
It's anything but boring.

I'm not really good at it, I can play it on easy but even normal is too much for me because it requires 4 buttons which is hard either when you're trying to do it with just 3 fingers or when you try to use your pinky.

And pinkys are stubborn assh*les.
i agree i find it highly entertaining wither im myself or wither im with friends, youv got to love it. im okay, i play on medium, and pretty good at it. i should play on hard but i cant quite grasp the moving my hand down the neck of the guitar. murder .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I could understand criticizing it's gameplay for being too simplistic, though IMO that's what is so brilliant about it.

I certainly wouldn't say it's boring, when you're really into it, trying to get all those notes in time makes for some pretty suspenseful gameplay, especially when playing a really fast song, it can get really intense.
Simplistic in what sense? I'm not saying you're wrong but i'm not sure what you mean by this?

On easier settings then yeah, its simplistic in the sense that even the fastest songs have 80% of notes missed out to make it easy to pass. However one of the things that pisses a few of my mates off about Guitar Hero/Rock Band is on the harder settings there is always a few songs that they can play on a guitar that they cant get past on GH. They claim they make some notes up to make it harder which may be true i guess but i think they only say that because they cant do it.
i never got that part either. that pisses me off also as a friend of mines is a drummer for a band and he cant get past a few songs hes excellent at on real drums, its pretty frustrating that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote