Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #1675 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I apologize to anyone who was secretly hoping this thread would quietly fade into obscurity... but:

I've recently found out about Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone).. It's sort of a broad analogue of MDMA, and has what users describe as a mixture of effects similar to Ecstasy and Cocaine. The price is drastically lower than street drugs.
It's a research chemical that's legal in most countries, excluding a few that have banned the specific substance, and the U.S. which has the Analogue Act pretty much blanket-banning any substance that makes you feel good besides coffee, alcohol, and prescriptions.

In the UK, it's completely legal and is quickly becoming a popular club drug.
Being that some of you are from the UK and possibly other areas where it's freely available, I was wondering if any of you have tried this stuff and what your thoughts on it are.
i read your post wrong and thought you were speaking og MDMA, n not the legal replacement type thing. but i havent tryed the legal version either. do you know if its legal in the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote