Music Banter - View Single Post - Antipop Consortium
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
I don't know that I feel this one is more electronic than their others...do you mean less hip-hop (regarding the music of course)? Yeah I'll just have to revisit the older stuff and maybe then I'll notice. One thing is that I feel the beats and intricacies of the music could stand out more...it almost seems lost behind the vocals at times. Nothing "pops" out like I wish it would, and like I remember on Arrhythmia, but I'll just have to listen to that one again to be sure. I'm just thinking of the song "Ping Pong" which is really fun musically.
Actually, Ping Pong was exactly the song I had in mind while I wrote that, haha. I s'pose what I'm getting at is this album doesn't really branch out quite as much as Arrhythmia does, calling it more electronic based might be a stretch but they've definitely changed their sound a bit since the last album.. I agree with you on the vocals though.. maybe a little too strong.
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote