Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #1775 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavanherk View Post
I have something to discuss - and if anyone can help, I will be forever grateful.

Sex is excellent. However, she is not a morning person and I, the typical man, am both rested and relaxed in the a.m. and could support a circus tent.

Any tips or advice to get her out of her morning stupor and swinging on my trapeze? Even if I can simply get her to fire the cannon so that my day is less tense?

I have tactics, and they've worked, but now that she knows what they are I need some fresh ideas so she doesn't just give me the "auh, not again" moan.

Thanks,

Cheers!

normally the quickest way to get me to have morning sex is to wake me up,....with your mouth,....down there

i understand that may take more effort than you'd like first thing in the morning on your part,.....but

its a nice easy way to wake up, start out slow, normally until you feel her hands move to your head

i'm only speaking for myself, but cumming makes me feel beautiful, which in turn makes me more apt to 'play circus?',....and it makes me feel pretty all day long,....which makes me more apt to do it again in the evening,....

so yea,...pretty much,....morning sex solves everything

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote