Music Banter - View Single Post - Calling All Emo Lovers!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 07:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zealious
Skeptic

People who dress like that pose no benefit to society. By following their nonsensical lifestyle, they're only revoking any sort of significance they once had.

I give up on this emo forum. With the exception of 2 other people, this emo forum will never submit any source of musical decency. Until then I'll wait for a credible thread to show up. With that I would like to say good luck to: sugarsuperhero, phoenixflames, ArtistInTheAmbulance, tears_of_emo, schmitty, hopefornothing, PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe. I am 100% confident that your posts in the emo forum will be as original as all the other "MCR rocks" threads that we seem to see weekly. Urban was right, this forum is a big joke and the only reason why people read it is to wait for the "emo police" to repeatedly upbraid the various attempts of 14 year olds trying to emphasize the emoness of corporate pop bands.

Yes, I will still post on this forum, but a lot less. I will definitely limit my posts in this imbecilic, emo forum; that's for sure.