Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Tool Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #143 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

For now I listened to Opiate and Undertow.
I'm going a bit slow with Tool, it's just cause I got a lot of bands to listen to.

Opiate:
the first five are just average. I didn't get into them, enjoyable, but didn't catch my attention. As for Opiate (the track), it took me some time to sink into, but at the third minute I began to really like it. And the lyrics are pretty good too.
Tho my favorite of that EP is the hidden track "The Gaping Lotus Experience", which I loved! the flaw in it is that it's too short, I never listen to it without felling I have to listen to it again.

Undertow:
Much better than the EP, it's obvious that the studio album was professionally made. I actually liked every song. Still haven't listened to them much to feel which are my favorites.
> For now it's "Sober", "Disgustipated"

Still haven't listened to any song with Chancellor on base yet. I'm assuming it's gonna be much better than what I've listened for now, as felt like in a way the base was lacking in the EP and the album. And from what you've been talking in this thread, you all seem to agree on the greatness of Chancellor.

Will be filling you up soon ...
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 10-07-2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: added my favorite tracks
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote