Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #4373 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
My teacher didn't even have that air about her. She acted more like I was asking her a question that showed I'm not doing my work. Does that make sense? I didn't ask her what the notes were or what she said or what was on the syllabus... I asked her if what was on the syllabus was the same as what she was saying in class.

On the syllabus it said "project." And she was saying "paper" AND "project." And I didn't know if there were two projects. Or two papers. Or a paper not on the syllabus. Or if she handed something out and I lost it. And she made me feel like an idiot. And I realized she just hadn't handed anything out. NOR had she put "paper" on the syllabus.

And then she went on to tell me: "I GUESS I'll write something out for those of you who don't feel you know enough. But my notes should be sufficient for the paper you're writing."

THE NOTES?! WHAT THE HELL IS THE PAPER SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT?!" THAT'S what I want to know.

God fucking dammit.
I guess they use this technique to show they're badass teachers that we should always fear.

There was a teacher who after finishing the explanations, only asks the best students of our class if they had any questions (like they would need it). And any other one who asks a question is answered by "If you had listened, you would've known by now ... bla bla baaahhh".

This same teacher once looked at me because I was laughing in class while writing my essay (it's not like she was explaining anything) and said in a very loud and clear voice "Yeah, laugh! After all you'll never succeed at anything". Like what the fuck do you want from me!
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote