Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #4378 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
I don't think it's a technique, though, Nine... I think she's just a bitch. Whatever. Teachers can be horrible.

But I have to thank SOMEONE for the amazing teachers I have, you know? At least there are those teachers out there that would do anything for their students. They're few and far between, but they exist.
I do remember one from all my school years, he's the greatest. I actually changed my class to be in his.

In uni it's more of, you become buddies with your teachers, and stop seeing them as idols. Which is better. We have these discussions over some drinks, they recommend stuff and vice versa. It not the untouchable "mentor" anymore.

* I hate teachers that undermine their students [when they ask a question and answer it, after saying "of course you don't know it"]
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote