Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #1759 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Is what like what? xD
a bucket. its when you cut a 2L bottle in half then get a glass bottle (these are standard bottles of juice btw.) put lots of little stones in the glass bottle (ones that will fit through the lip of the bottle.) shake it up and down for a while until the bottom falls off. fill your plastic bottle up about 3/4's of the way up (the bottom half) then put the glass bottle into the plastic one. put a piece of tinfoil onto the lip of the glass then put your solid (weed, but the solid version) onto the tinfoil, burn it n the glass bottle should fill up with the fumes, that type of thing. then your keep burning it & lift the bottle up so you can get more fumes in. then pull the tinfoil off sit it down, and sook all the fumes out.

should get you right stoned.
ive never actually tryed one of these. but mostly everyone does them here.

if you dont understand that btw, tell me. and ill take a picture of one, one day

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
wtf is going on in scotland that makes you all talk like stroke victims on vicodin?
your giving me reason not to like you.

edit again: sooking = sucking. same difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote