Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #9951 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

I'm sorry about your neck darlin, taken any aspirin or anything yet?

My day has been pretty meh. Got in late last night because I was doing an ethnographic exercise at a greasy spoon last night for my anthropology class. Went to sleep sometime around 2 AM and woke up at 7:30 AM. Determined to get my paper written early I decided to go out for breakfast to give me the energy to write the paper, but then I went home and messed around on my computer 'till about 11:30. Finally I got off my ass and decided to go to a cafe to write so I wouldn't be as distracted but it seems everyone had the same idea and I couldn't get a seat. So I give in and go to Starbucks and grudgingly order an expensive small cup of shit coffee. About two hours later I've written a decent 7 page paper and packed up my ****. Then I decided to go to the Game Shop at the mall and picked up some more d10's (10 sided dice). Stopped by this little coffee shack called Mug Shots and picked up an extra large cup of coffee (60 cents cheaper and about 2 times as big as Starbucks, also much better). Got back and messed around on my computer for a bit trying to get my Maximum RAM output to 4 GB instead of the 3 I had it set at. Played some Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and here I am. Woot woot
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote