Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #681 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Numberninedream sent me:

This album reminded me a little of Kate Bush, not neccessarily in musical terms but the fact that the music is very personal and honest. She has a fantastic voice but I would have liked to hear some changes in tone in parts and a sense of urgency. The same goes for the music. Some of it is sublime. Smoky, etheral vibes that sort of floats around in your head but there wasn't quite enough urgency at times. However it will get another listen and is a keeper I think.
I'm glad you liked it, and you're right about the need of changes. It bores me sometimes when I hear the whole album. I usually listen to the stand-outs more of the whole. But in other times the album just takes me away.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote