Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #2984 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

1) Did Obama deserve the Nobel Peace prize?
I think not! I'm for Obama generally, but I think America needs to either cool our jets about him (he is only human after all) or get off our asses and actually become involved. As far as the Nobel Peace prize in concerned, I'd say that was awarded a bit hastily, considering the fact that he hasn't done anything yet! Or rather, he has, but he certianly hasn't dedicated his life to upholding the peace of well...anything, much less the world. Give it to someone who has actually slaved away their lives for the cause of peace. Obama could get there...maybe...he just hasn't yet.
2) Do you think that your hobbies or past times have become obsessions?
If I had a true obsession, I would probably be in much better shape right now. Apathy does not work well for me.
3) Would you be offended or freaked out if a total stranger crossed the road to tell you that you are attractive?
No, if however said stranger happened to be scary in one way or another, i would proceed to get myself to a place where i would be protected if they happened to make some kind of move on me.
4) Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings?
LORD OF THE RINGS!!! I absolutely loved loved LOVED those books. Haven't actually seen the movies...i refuse to watch the poor screen versions of my favorite books when both mine and the authors imaginations combine to a capacity far exceeding any possible film
5) What food item do you absolutely despise?
haven't found it yet. I could say lamb or veal based on principle...but i've never actually eaten either one... Oh! i can accurately say i wouldn't enjoy human steak
6) If you could dine with anyone in the world who would it be and why?
oh for goodness sake... the Dalai Lama maybe? Jesus Christ? Buddah? Muhammed even (i think i misspelled that ). Any spiritual leader really, though Jesus and the Dalai Lama are diffenitely first on the list.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote