Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #9958 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
Today was my bday but I was still sick, so didn't do some bday-ish thing. My mum baked a chocolate cake that we ate with wine, and I got my first gifts: Black Armani T-shirt from my mum and my dad gave me the usual money, that I feel like spending on The Beatles Anthology DVD Box set. More gifts to come ... for next week.
I know this is a few days past but happy birthday. I would spend the money on those DVD's too! I may get money for my birthday on Thursday but if i do it will actually be spent on a night out that i may or may not be able to afford without it!

My last 3 days have been amazing. I really am quite bummed to be back home. I got to go to Belfast where i have never been before, see my friend, go to her wedding, spend time with some really good people who were all more than good craic, drink WAY too much and then go to Dublin and repeat. Well, repeat the drinking part of it anyway.

It's so weird for me to go to some of the pubs in Dublin and hear traditional folk music and dancing and everyone crowding around loving every minute of it. It's not weird in the sense that such a thing would go on in Dublin, but more if people tried that in a pub round my way they would probably get stabbed.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust

Last edited by Mojo; 10-12-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote