Music Banter - View Single Post - Punks = Hippies + Violence???
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 02:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Nite_Dinah
O yea! I forgot to mention that I imagine that an argument against my statement will be the yea-boiiii-jock-core bands as seen in videos like "The Boston Beatdown" Bands like hatebreed, earth crisis, blood for blood, agnostic front, death before dishonor, etc. etc. Well Simply put, I dont think these are punk or hardcore bands at all. All that stuff is just stupid, if someone and there "crew" were to come around where I live or into the TC scene Im pretty sure that there tales of bigotry, racism, ninja dancing, and random acts of violence there "crew" would be pretty quickly taken down and not alowed around for long. Once again I say retaliatory force, its not like there picking fights at shows or anything(yes Im aware some kids try to pull that ****) and ruin everyones fun, but most punks will retaliate if need be. I dont want to get in a fight but if your dooing something just dumb I will tell you to stop and if you pick a fight I wont be afraid to follow through. Anyway ugh, this probobly dosnt make any sense to anyone but me because im ramblling, blah blah blah blah.
Those bands make why the hardcore scene is so shit, even though I do like the odd Agnostic Front song. Everyone listen to Gorilla Biscuits.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote