Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you Writing now?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I''ve been working on a story I came up with, which was initially inspired by a dream I had.

It dosen't really fit any kind of genre description, but it takes influences from film noir, westerns and exploitation. There are also fantasy elements (hard to explain) as well. And there's a lot of black humor.

It's about a high school girl who can best be described as nerdy and angry at the world, and often indulges herself in fantasies.

Which I dunno, makes her a little similar to.... somebody you know.

Anyway, she gets caught up in a bizarre sex/murder scandal involving a friend and a teacher, which leads to both a tragic loss and her being wanted for murder.

This abrupt chaos that comes into her once mundane life drives her insane, but at the same time excites her, while running from the law she assumes a new indentity, drastically altering her appearance through plastic surgery (funded by robbing banks with a few accomplices) becoming an ulter violent vigilante, and she basically becomes a parody of hypersexualized comic book and exploitation film heroines.

Well that's a short summary of it. There's a lot more plot elements to it though, I'm not making everything up as I go either, I already know what the climax will be and everything, though I expect to get more ideas as I go along.

I haven't thought of a good title yet.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 10-13-2009 at 07:53 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote