Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you religious?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #180 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So, of all the billions of people throughout history. God is gonna pick 144,000?

Talk about a choosy guy.

Seriously, so much about the Bible is ridiculously fixated on Israel, usually whenever The Bible refers to the world or the earth, it's referring to Israel, like the people who wrote the bible neither knew or cared about what went on in the rest of the world.

144, 000? That's freaking ridiculous. There's about 2 billion Christians in the world, so guess what? According to the Jehovahs Witnesses, most of them are SOL. Jews are god's chosen people right, so according to the bible they are probably the only people who can go to heaven.
Boobs, please take the time to read my posts.

144,000: The Annointed Chosen to Rule with Jesus Christ - from early century Christians onward.

Other people throughout history: Will probably be ressurected as they had no chance of truly knowing God's message to mankind. They will live on the earth.

If you don't agree with the beliefs than I am not trying to force you to. I have no interest in debating anything with anybody, I just wanted to clear up a misconception.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote