Music Banter - View Single Post - Questions and Answers
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Hello kayleigh, I would say that with humans it begins with sex and that a new individual forming is more like an avalanche than jumpstarting a car. Once an egg and sperm cell...both individual, free-living cells...unite to form a single cell (kind of like the reverse of eating!), the cell divides to form two cells, and each of those divide, and so on and so on....like a tumor, but with organized structures. I view there as being no "beginning" of a human because the egg and sperm that united to become what would grow into me were also "me" in the sense that they were alive and I continue their life. Many embryos (perhaps 1/3rd, I recall reading) have defects causing them to die before a person even realizes she is pregnant. When you ask about how a human works, do you mean you are interested in how all the embryonic cells divide and move around to create the different parts of a baby human?
no its not that, ive learned all that , its what drives the body to actually work. what is there, that makes the body does what it does, its hard to explain, once i find the right words i will come back cos its crossing wires right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsandcents View Post
Just to nitpick, A (adenine) is complementary to T (thymine) and G (guanine) is complementary to C (cytosine). Triplets of these also code for amino acids, which in turn generate chains of protein with specific structures related to their function. Just to elaborate.

show off! im surprised you never mentioned the replacement of Thymine by Uracil in RNA .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote