Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #4238 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

The Hippies, the Drugs and the Mud are all there.

Really nice movie with a really good dialogue, enjoyable and funny. The original music has captured perfectly the spirit of the time, and some 60s classics matched beautifully the image. The movie was basically about the character Elliot Tiber, starting Woodstock, and not about the festival itself. I felt it was a good point, as there's already great movies and documentaries about Woodstock that I don't think need any remakes. Tho there's a negative point in this; I've felt all along, that I'm so close to seeing Woodstock but still that moment wouldn't come, that was a bummer. One of my favorite scenes in the movie, an LSD trip to Love's The Red Telephone. and other memorable moments can be found in that movie.

I think it could've been better. 30 minutes can easily be cropped from this movie. But still a really good movie. 7/10
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote