Music Banter - View Single Post - Which band has the best guitarist in your opinion?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizotypic View Post
Good questions.

1. I'm not going to tell you how to define best, this isn't a scientific study.
If you don't have your own person definition of best, then look it up.

2. Here.
Leaf Hound
Friendship Time

Good point. I'm not changing it.

This site's more dull then watching paint dry.
dull is in the eye of the beholder. there's always at least 2 pages worth of new posts whenever i log in. most of them have little to do with music, then again most posters don't see a difference between music and songs and would rather just post in the lounge. whatever. limit the lounge and you'll be signing the death sentence to this site.

as for the best in this list, with the exception of the two generic psychedelic/classic rock acts i pointed out it's a by the numbers poll that's been done to death on every other site possible.

how about something interesting / ridiculous like, which one of those great guitar players wore the snazziest outfits? i still think it would be a toss up between zappa and hendrix but is it because of an army jacket and a pimp hat? or because of a skin tight white pants and body hair? and page with his disco wizard suits might have a shot as well.

as for those two odd bands, i really thought you'd found a wicked awesome underground gem and then i realized i had both youtube clips playing at the same time. sure they're obscure but what really distinguishes them from their peers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote