Music Banter - View Single Post - Kanye West
Thread: Kanye West
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #117 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
^ Lil Wayne's new mixtape will have no autotune.
I don't believe My Face Can't Be Felt had any autotune, and that's the last one I remember him putting out. But coolzville. When did you start staying on top of Lil Wayne's output anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark shadow View Post
auto-tune has been used in music for years before T-Pain got a hold of it. They used it with a lot more "class" if that's the word for it. It wasn't plastered across the entire song to where it sounds like a six-year old boy on crack, but it was still there. But it was still there to get a voice up a little to really hit that note home, or to make that note hold longer.
Oh yeah, T Pain! How'd i forget that guy.???

Annnyway. Yeah, I understand that they used it before, but for (somewhat) more legitimate reasons. I take from it that you think autotune will become a prevalent force in music; I doubt people would really like hearing nasty autotune voice coming out on every song. Good singing voices are still appreciated, ya dig?
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote