Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #3054 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

1. What quality or condition would you like to have in your life that you don't currently have?

Ummm, I'd like to be able to play the violin! Or the cello... love those two instruments. I'd say a girlfriend, but there's only one girl I really like right now... and goddamn I can't stop thinking about her... even when I'm talking to other girls, which sucks...

2. What is the most dangerous/craziest thing you have ever done?

Watched someone blow up a school desk.

3. What is your perception of how people see you?

*sighs* Generally that guy who's nice and pretty funny... you know that nice guy? the one's that's gonna fucking finish last with a smile? Yeah, that guy.

4. If you had to rank how attractive you are on 1 to 10 how would you rank yourself?

Umm, I dunno... like a 7.5 maybe, meh

5. Is there anything you're superstitious about?

Sometimes when I walk into my room, a lot of the times I think a ghost is gonna jump out of fucking nowhere and scare the shit out of me

6. What is on your bedside table?

Like basically all of school books, my ipod, my phone, a kerchief, a bunch of Cd's, a stapler, hand sanitizer( 15 small bottles =/ ), my wallet, some cologne, a boggle set and this really old laptop.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote