Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 05:02 AM   #3056 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

1. What quality or condition would you like to have in your life that you don't currently have?

To be able to play Piano.

2. What is the most dangerous/craziest thing you have ever done?

I live for crazy! I recently slid down on a shovel through a glacier catchment.

3. What is your perception of how people see you?

I think people see me as a confident person, maybe a little too sure of herself perhaps.

I believe my Uni classmates see me as a funny girl, but also on to it.

At work they see me as a high achiever, a perfectionist especially.

My friends see me as a crazy, fun often annoying girl who is incredibly loyal and trustworthy.

My boyfriend sees me as an angel sent from heaven, also a blonde :rollseyes:

Strangers see me as I want them to see me. Such as, if I hold my head high and stroll past them it can come off like I'm a b*tch. Whereas I will often smile whether it be with my mouth or my eyes and they can feel so warm towards me. I see myself as a perfectionist. Everything has to be just right before I can move on. It's all about the feeling.

4. If you had to rank how attractive you are on 1 to 10 how would you rank yourself?

7, I'm above average but not the hottest girl out there by a long way.

5. Is there anything you're superstitious about?

Superstitions are for people with phobias. I am too imaginative for superstitions...I think that just made no sense. I'm drunk on my studies.

6. What is on your bedside table?

A crystal covered lamp, a bowl of potpourri, frames of me and my late granddad, a cat coaster, a chanel perfume bottle, hand sanitizer, a fairy doll, earplugs in a container, tray of contraception.