Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #3058 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

1. What quality or condition would you like to have in your life that you don't currently have?

I would love to be able to play the flute well.

2. What is the most dangerous/craziest thing you have ever done?

I've done a lot of weird things. Me and a friend locked ourself up in an old german WW2 bunker once and threw our key out of a venting hole. I've smoked rat poison, been chased by angry oxens and I met a polar bear out in the field once.

3. What is your perception of how people see you?

Smart, lazy and absent-minded.

I'm not the kind who opens up to strangers easily, but I have a lot of close friends. Those who know me well know that I'm a bit of a clown and have an incredibly stupid and degenerate sense of humour, something I don't often practice in public .. Well, unless I'm drunk.

I don't think lazy, funny or absent-minded is something you forum-goers would see, so I'm not sure about you guys really. Hopefully you think I'm smart and hard-working.

4. If you had to rank how attractive you are on 1 to 10 how would you rank yourself?

7, I'm above average but not the hottest dude out there by a long way.

5. Is there anything you're superstitious about?

No, I tend to discard superstition as mere superstition.

6. What is on your bedside table?

I don't have a bedside table, but I do have a bed. Aside from the usual, it's got Terry Pratchett's latest Discworld novel in it, Unseen Academicals.