Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #3059 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

1. What quality or condition would you like to have in your life that you don't currently have?
Being freed from the shackles of school, traveling across America on a motorcycle and living in random holes in the wall while taking pictures of all the wild characters I meet....you know that ol' chesnut

2. What is the most dangerous/craziest thing you have ever done?
Swam around in the Gulf of Mexico with a bunch of jellyfish. (But as soon as I saw there were jelly fish I got the hell out of there) Been on some hairy fourwheeler rides too

3. What is your perception of how people see you?
Well spoken, a little eccentric (because of the way I dress), and so independent I think I come off as anti-social

4. If you had to rank how attractive you are on 1 to 10 how would you rank yourself?
Enough to get by

5. Is there anything you're superstitious about?
I'm a realist

6. What is on your bedside table?
I don't really have a bedside table, its more like a desk that happens to be by my bed but anyway:

- Lamp that is shaped as a tree that works out perfectly for hanging all of my necklaces off of
- a little glass box with treasures I have found like a blue bird's feather, a fossil, a really old coin with an Indian (Native Amercian) on it, a pine cone, a little piece of coal, a rock with a perfectly round hole in it, an old medicine bottle, other little odds and ends
- A bouquet of wild flowers (a little dry)
- A Punch cigar box with some of my photos in it
- Alarm clock wrapped up with tape to hold it together (still doesn't work)
- A hat (kinda like a cross between a cowboy hat, a sombrero, and Indiana Jones's hat)
- Some pretty bad origamis
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote