Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #373 (permalink)
Flower Child
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I have to agree they are stunning photographs. A lot of the ones on your site are just as good. I actually found it quite sad to find out that the house finally collapsed but i dont really know why
Thanks for taking a looksy. Oh I know, that house teetering of the brink of being in the river has been like that my whole life (while of course getting worse every year with the erosion and floods) and to see it finally collapse was a little disheartening. It was just PURE luck that I had taken the photos of it before it had fallen and when it was flooded before the thing actually was destroyed. It was just meant to be I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsandcents View Post
I really like your journal/blog. Some amazing pictures which capture the essence of your town. I like the way you manage to capture the full spectrum of emotions within your photographs and it does seem unfortunate that the house finally caved into to nature. Lovely album though! I especially like the ones with people in them, like the second one you posted.

I need to start taking photographs again, I used to really enjoy it but got lazy!
Thank you! Capturing the emotion is what I strive most to get in my photos. I guess thats why I really like the photo of the two old men. Thanks again and I hope you start taking photographs again, it is so rewarding.
Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote