Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #4282 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

The Shawshank Redemption

Tim Robbins played the character of Andy Dufresne splendidly, my favorite character in the film. he was so mysterious and you never knew what was going to happen with him or to him next. so many memorable scenes and dialogue, especially through Morgan Freeman's narration and the confrontations between Dufresne and the antagonists. while not as gory or bloody as prison movies that'd be released today, there will still enough scenes that'd leave a chill in your bones and unease in your mind without showing any blood. definately one of the best films that i have ever seen.

The Secret of NIHM

beautifully animated and a story that really grabbed your attention. for an animated movie it surprised me the sort of dark turns it had taken. i loved the wide scope they gave this film that was essentially about small animals on a farm. the only thing i was not so hot about was how short it was. i understand that most animated movies usually stay around the one and a half hour mark, but i thought this was a film that really should have went past that. i really felt that some of the scenes deserved a little more buildup or suspense than they were given. overall though, great film for anyone who's a fan of the work of Don Bluth(The Land Before Time, An American Tail, The Rescuers, etc.) and a fantastic animated film at that.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 10-22-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote