Music Banter - View Single Post - Race/gender/sex. orientation and musical stereotyping
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Where I stay (if your interested in music) its either Rock, like real Rock, or Electronica you get into.
Most of the girls I went to school with would just listen to stuff from the charts.
Which was all **** in my opinion.
most of the boys with no real interest in music would listen to generic "Dance" which was pretty common.
There was a huge patch where the people with no interest in music would listen to PCDJ, with acapella mix's. It was fucking awful.
In my experience, I haven't been around much ethnic minority, ever since I went to China, I've stereotyped Chinese people to only liking Classical (they loved Susan Boyle from BGT) Americans in general to Rap/Hip-hop and I don't know about the rest.
I've never really stereotyped by gender, but the more I think about it.. I don't imagine american females to listen to rap at all, probably more (I hate to say it) Pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote