Music Banter - View Single Post - Vanilla's Eargasms
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

My next recommendations:

Tiki Tane and P-Diggs (from Shapeshifter)

I like this song because it epitimises the strength and mana of the New Zealand culture. No matter what happens, no matter how bad, we always can sit down have a feed and have a laugh with our family and friends. Life for us is about being with family, money and fame is on the backburner.

Salmonella Dub (with Tiki Tane)

This music is incredible, it makes me feel like I am in another world, surrounded by my sadness but getting through the suffering in life I endure for the people that keep me together, my family and my culture.

Salmonella Dub (with Tiki Tane)

Dub at its finest. It brings out the raw emotion, but wraps you up in consecutive beats while waves of sound take you on its journey.

Salmonella Dub - Ez On (Concord Dawn Remix)

I threw this in as a little extra, just showing a little mixture of dub and drum and bass. Concord Dawn are one of my favourite drum and bass groups however I will be saving them for next time.

I think my general music taste revolves around drum and bass, dub, and electronica. I love lots of other random music too, which you will tend to discover. My aim of this journal is to show the way I represent my love of music. I used to be a HUGE metal fan, but as I got older and embraced my culture I had a love affair with drum and bass.