Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #40 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I am a huge Underworld fan but I think that Born Slippy's success was probably one of the worst things to happen to the band as it gives a false ideal of the band when they encompass Techno, Dance, Ambient and dare I say it? Prog in their music. Easily one of the best Electronic acts of the last 15 years.
Yeah it isn't very representative of them, nevertheless by far one of the most popular songs since it was released (: I agree with the bolded statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I was obsessed with this song when I was young, I have always had a soft spot for the UK electronic scene. Tiesto in particular is one of my favourites. What do you think of his song 'Battleship Grey'?
same, it's one of those songs that I had always known and never knew the name of from when I was pretty young (: It'll always be a favourite of mines, I'm glad you like it
edit: I just downloaded In My Memory, as i was curious about the song, I really like it, and it's only my first listen, on my second, I'll love it . But yeah Battleship Grey, I'm liking it, thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
Great stuff! : D I hear so much about Born Slippy but since I'm a trance fanatic I'm slightly more fond of the Yves Deruyter remix. Children is an absolute classic! The Inpetto vs. Rüt Orchestral Rework is a great version where they use classical elements. It almost sounds Christmas-ey to me haha
Children.. It's a pretty predictable choice, but a good one! YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BORN SLIPPY? I'm really shocked btw. You need to hear it. Great song, always will be .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 10-24-2009 at 06:45 PM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote