Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #3665 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Built to Spill 14
Thanks to a couple reccos from sidewinder, I had the chance to check these guys out. They're really growing on me.
Incubus 13
I was in a nostalgic mood and these guys take me back to high school/early twenties, when life was definitely less stressful.
Kate Bush 12
It all started with a you tube video, and now I can't get enough of her voice. It takes some time to get used to, but once you do you're hooked.
Blue October 11
I was going through the two albums of theirs that I have and playing my favorites, like "18th floor balcony", "She's my ride home", "Should be loved" and "Blue does".
k.d. lang 9
This woman has a phenomenal voice IMO. I only have one album by her and I should really check into others.
Black Label Society 6
I like BLS, but I wasn't listening to them. My husband was when I wasn't home.
Random 6
Checking out the album "Mega Ran" from Pete's "Gift" thread...I like them, but I have to say it's probably lost on me since I'm not familiar with the whole Mega Man scene.
José González 5
Nice, soothing voice. Perfectly mellow.
Lauryn Hill 5
I have a girl-crush on her. <3
Wikkid Link 4
My husband's old band...also scrobbled while I was away from the computer. They had a decent sound, but the audio quality is terrible, as they were recorded on cassette tape and then transferred to CD.
Lacuna Coil 4
There are only about 4 songs I like from this group, and I had an itch to hear them.