Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #3170 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

1. What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble?
I don't often get compared to famous people. Though my senior year of high school I was told by several people that I looked like this other guy at school and I (along with others) thought he looked like Ogre from Skinny Puppy. Does that make me look like Ogre? Probably not really.

2. What is it you like best about your best friends personality. What do you like the least?
I like that he's the opposite of in that he isn't shy and doesn't care what people think. What I like least is that he used to embarrass me quite a bit, and always changed his mind about everything to the point where you'd never believe it when he told you about a new direction he was taking his life.

3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I like wild cats so I'd opt for being one of those. Lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard, etc.

4. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?
First thing that comes to mind is music, but would I REALLY want that? I don't know. I often feel like my addiction to music is a handicap. Perhaps being stranded on a tropical island would be an opportunity for freedom, to really see and appreciate the world. Or at least the island I'm stuck on. Next would be a hot woman...but then she might talk my ear off and annoy the piss out of me. Would it be worth it? Maybe if I said a beautiful, kind, understanding, etc. woman or something. Yeah I'll throw that in...can't hurt to have some company. And I can't deny that a fully fueled boat would be nice to have. Otherwise, a herd of cows for eating.

5. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
That's a tough one...I'm even struggling to think of what acts there are in a circus. I don't want to play with tigers or elephants, I don't want to do the trapeze, I don't want to be shot out of a canon, I don't want to be a deformed circus freak, I don't want to be a clown, I don't want to juggle fire sticks or knives, I don't know. Maybe walking on stilts? Riding a unicycle? Oh I got it! I want to throw knives at a chick on a wheel. After I have her sign a liability waver.

6. Favourite chat up line...
I've always hated the idea of trying to come up with something witty to tell a girl just to start a conversation. So I don't have a favorite and have rarely done it.