Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #3176 (permalink)
music_phantom13
Music Addict

1. What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble?

When I had longer hair, more than a few people told me I looked like Mick Jagger without his huge lips. I don't believe it.

2. What is it you like best about your best friends personality. What do you like the least?

Hmm... Favorite thing was that she could make me smile and laugh no matter how down I was, and was just the funnest person I've ever met. Least favorite thing is that I can't see her now, but that's not personality. She judged people really quickly and didn't change her opinion often, so if someone was in a bad mood, she could have written them off as a bitch and always ignored them. That was annoying sometimes.

3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I would probably be a wolf, because I think they're awesome and I could run around in the snow and catch animals. Wouldn't have to worry about predators either.

4. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?

Probably my guitar, so I could learn to play some island tinged alternative stuff, and a surfboard so I could learn to surf. Always thought that would be fun.

5. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?

I don't think I'd ever join the circus. But if I did, I'd be the Ringmaster.

6. Favourite chat up line...

Hey.
music_phantom13 is offline   Reply With Quote