Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the Quality of MusicBanter Decreasing?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
It's because of the amount of posers who are more interested in projecting a self image instead of actually talk about music.

There are people here with 1000 posts or so and I have no idea what music they listen to. On a music forum that shouldn't be.
Yea I'm guilty of that... Between helping endless amounts of people with their music production issues, computer issues, and having general banter that *omg* isn't related to endless bullshit discussions about who thinks what band is better or worse, or who can send each other the most pirated music at once, I just get a little bogged down.
Especially discouraging is when people like me DO come out and start trying to discuss their opinions about music and get into meaningful music debates, we get insulted endlessly by people like you and that kind of takes the motivation out of the whole thing.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that, because I've witnessed your attitude from day one and if you were capable, or willing, to care enough beyond your own perspective, you would have done so long ago.

Just don't presume to know what's going on with everyone who doesn't meet your expectations for what the ideal community member should be.

P.S. If you want to know what music I listen to, just ask. Otherwise, there are plenty of threads you're probably too good for that could answer your question.