Music Banter - View Single Post - Personality Types
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I already did this numeral times, guess it's the most accurate. I always turned out to be an INTP. Seems an INTP never shows his true personality, always lays low and tries to imitate his surroundings instead of forcing his personality on others. Which is definitely my case.
As well as the things below.

INTP

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

Edit: Here's about what I meant above " They tend to be difficult to get to know well, and hold back parts of themselves until the other person has proven themselves "worthy" of hearing the INTP's thoughts. Holding Knowledge and Brain Power above all else in importance, the INTP will choose to be around people who they consider to be intelligent."
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 10-26-2009 at 07:36 PM.
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote