Music Banter - View Single Post - Theories about Sound
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
This is something I find very interesting as well, I want to do some research on it but I'm still having trouble understanding a lot of what I read. If you know of any good documenteries, reports etc with easy-to-understand language let me know.
Yeah I did do some reading in the library but don't quite remember the title of the book It was quite awhile ago. If you're interested there's a program called I-Doser and there's various "doses" which are binaural beats and they have ALL kinds. Some of them are extremely far fetched and don't believe they do anything at all.. although I haven't even bothered to try them. The ones like Insomniac that help you sleep and CalmME which, obviously, is for calming at least for me work very well. There's a plethora of drug related ones and couldn't tell you if they work.. I haven't tried them and never did drugs so I wouldn't know anyway.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote