Music Banter - View Single Post - Personality Types
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_phantom13 View Post
I got ENFP with schizo's test to but I don't know how to post my results. Apparently I'm very intuitive?
Actually after spending a good deal of time thinking about it I decided I am (to my distress) an ENTP primarily who has picked-up ENFP tendencies. I read a good deal of personality profiles and also came to the conclusion that in my earlier childhood I had some ENFJ tendencies. I guess I'm dominantly an ENTP, but I'm fighting it.

The problem with this is that I got good at approaching things in an "empathetic" way, but my true nature is actually logical. So I can be very good at insightfully understanding myself/others perspectives and feelings, but not as good at actually feeling them. For me, feeling takes more effort then merely understanding- which fits as feeling is something I have been trying harder and harder to do; an effort I am making to lavish in something I had in my past rigorously ran from!

So the test is right. It says I'm an ENTP on the front, but when going to "full personality profile" I have both ENTP and ENFP, of course ENTP being on the top.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote