Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_phantom13 View Post
I haven't been in your journal too much because I'm not a big fan of electronic music outside of weird stuff and trip hop, but I was happy to see Glasvegas in here. I think it's pretty good, I'd probably like it a lot more if I could understand the vocals through the thick Scottish accent (half the time, ****ed if I know what they're saying). And I've never heard anyone sing with an accent like that either. That said, it has some really good songs. I love the parts where the distortion and synth keys kick in on It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry. Go Square Go and Daddy's Gone (which I can almost completely understand) are my two other favorite songs, so good choice with the tracks. Also, I enjoyed reading your review because you're Scottish and actually explained what some of the slang means... I had no clue what Go Square Go meant or where Flowers and Football Tops came from. Though I still don't understand football tops, you cut the tops off of soccer balls and leave them at the grave?
Thick accent haha. To me they sing really posh. You would hate to hear me speak then, esp when I'm drunk. No no no, football tops as in a football shirt, I see lot's of team t-shirts tied to fences with some flowers I'd know that there had been an accident and that's where it had happend. I'm glad I helped you understand the slang. This review doesn't really mean anything/much to me. I disliked it but now I'm glad I've helped people understand some of our complicated slang It's made me feel better about it, perhaps I even like it now. Anyways, 666th post. Evilness I want this post number to last as long as possible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote