Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats the worst CD you ever had
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I was 8 years old and it was still the 90s. It was my first trip out of Lebanon, when I went to my cousins' in Canada. These people (my cousins I mean) have the worst taste ever imaginable.

Anyway, there was no cable or Internet in my country (or maybe just in a really expensive price) so it was the first time I was exposed to non-local music. I listened to my teenage cousin's music, so it was between the Spice Girls and every boys-band present at that time.

So from everything I listened to, The Backstreet Boys were the only thing I found bearable. Even now I listen to it (I don't know where I've put the CD, but the Backstreet Boys' songs in general) and feel a kind of nostalgia, lol.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote