Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #774 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Album sent by MojopinUK

I've been trying to write this album a review for some days now, and it's been really hard to sum up some specific things to talk about.

Each time I give the album a listen, I can only get one general idea: It's pretty much enjoyable, but nothing I really loved. It was just too normal. Tho I think I can pick some favorite: Black Dollar Bills, Me Ves y Sufres, 1776 and the best of all, the opening track The Black Amnesias. A very well made instrumental track of 4:40 that I wished was longer. It's really varied and contrasted, from a romantic theme to a very raw guitar riff, back to a heartfelt melody... it was perfect. Unfortunately, the rest of the tracks didn't get nearly as interesting (when they were good, they didn't get that special).

Even if that album wasn't my cup of tea, I think The Black Amnesias track alone made it worth the download. Thx for the album Mojo.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote