Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:27 PM   #3185 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

1. What is your favourite horror film?

Evil Dead, I think. It's not because it's such a brilliant film (although it is), but because the film held so much fascination for me when I was a teenager. I've seen it so many times, it's one of those special relationships.

2. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Yes, quite a few actually. Once when I was locked in a bunker, I thought I saw a woman in a white dress. Once when me and my friends had secluded ourselves at night in the attic of a haunted house, we heard sounds like someone walking around in the livingroom where there were none. Once when I was meditating (something I experimented with many years ago), I sorta saw a dark writhing shape in a corner of the room that started stretching out towards me. Also once when I had a fever, I saw my friend sitting on the floor with his back turned to me. He slowly turned his head around and his eyes were red.

I've done a proper ritual at night, drawing down the moon, inviting spirits and all that stuff. Nothing happened. I've said bloody mary, candyman and even beetlejuice to the mirror 3 times at midnight. Nothing happened.

I've experienced a lot of weird things and being of an inquisitive nature, I always search for answers. The answer I've found is that none of my supernatural experiences were all natural and not super. It's all bogus.

3. Are you going to any costume parties and if so, as what?

Nope, but I have gone before. Last time I went, I was a cowboy.

4. What's the scariest story (urban legend) you've ever heard?

When I was a kid, I walked past this old woman's house on my way to and from school. She was always watching me from the window. Some of us kids had of course heard that her husband had died and the story went that she was incurably insane. Not that spooky perhaps, but it's the only one I can remember

5. Has anyone scared the living shit out of you on Halloween and how?

Nope, Halloween is a quite recent cultural invasion here so we don't have much history with it.

6. Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?

Yep!

Instead of a ghost movie, here's a trailer for a relatively little known zombie flick called the dead next door. It doesn't have much production value, but the gore effects are rather spectacular (guess that's where most of the budget went).