Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:54 PM   #3187 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

1. What is your favourite horror film?

Scariest **** ever, the poughkeepsie tapes. ABout a guy who would dress up like that and video tape himself torturing his victims. He would put a mirrior in front of the victim and tape ther eeyes open so they had to watch.

The Blair Witch Project really ****ed with me too, the part where they find the guys teeth outside the tent and hear him screaming the next night is probably the scariest thing I've veer heard.

2. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
Many. Actually, I'm not claiming they were supernatural but I know I saw things. I've seen things in mirrors. Also I can remember back when I was 6 or 7 I had a nigtmare about this lady who wore a brown dress but had no facial features, I specifically remember being at a party at my cousins house. It was very dark out and everyone was inside but my dad had to step outside to take a phone call. I followed him out and he stood on the back patio while I went over to play on there little jungle gym thing.

Suddenly that lady emerged from the darkness and I nearly **** myself and my dad was no where to be found. I woke up before anything happened but I have encountered that lady in real life many times, mostly when I'm by myself or at night. I remember how it stuck with me for 3 years until I was about ten, even having to go into therapy as a 6-9 year old because I was so scared.

3. Are you going to any costume parties and if so, as what?
I'm going to a party tonight, not everyone is going to dress up so I probably won't.

4. What's the scariest story (urban legend) you've ever heard? copy and paste allowed
Can't think of any.

5. Has anyone scared the living **** out of you on Halloween and how?
No, but I'm sure that'll happen tonight.

6. Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?

I went in the jennie wade house in Gettysburgh and I swear I heard a baby crying.

Wildcard: