Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #4394 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I think I'm the only person in the world who liked this movie a lot. It was just so... entertaining. Ridiculous? Yes. But so very entertaining. And it really filled me full of nice Chicago nostalgia.
I enjoyed that one a lot, tho I hate anything of that genre.

It was all so absurd and ridiculously unimaginable, I just threw logic out of the window. They didn't even try to make it a part of reality ... They were bending the course of a bullet with a simple arm movement for god's sake ! lmao.

That is the only action movie that I enjoyed. It' not like some Bruce Willis jumping from a car and landing on a helicopter that we're supposed to believe.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote