Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #2199 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I finally got that one, really good album. I was afraid it would sound too similar to Forever Changes, but not at all. Maybe the first 2 tracks have the same feel on the surface, there's so much other things going under... and finally the epic 19 minutes "Revelation", just great.

I pushed myself to download some McCartney, and the first one I got is RAM, as Bulldog suggested. The album all in all is really enjoyable, easy on the ears, with some track that just jump to your attention.
My favorite Tracks: Ram On - Uncle Albert/Admiral Hasley - Monkberry Moon Delight - Long Haired Lady

It's a shame that man doesn't work much on his lyrics. He's a really good pop-song writer, but he never tries to scratch his head on some good lyrics.

Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote