Music Banter - View Single Post - Which bands have you met?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
screemin187
Music Addict

I met the Crumbsuckers many years ago, B.O.M.B era. Chuck Lenihan was a super cool bloke and made a real effort to hang out after the show

Martin Walkyier from Sabbat, hardly recognised him at first, didn't have much to say then and apparently is still hard work

Billy Milano although seemingly nowadays lost in country music witnessed someone hassle a guy and grab his Suicidal Tendencies Hat in the background whilst i was chatting to him, he quite cooly intervened, grabbed some guys by the neck and returned the hat, came back over and took up the conversation

The guys from Onslaught are fantastic company, esp Sy Keeler & Steve Grice. Steve joined us in a pub which was a quality night and we all exchanged contact info. Nige Rockett also keeps in touch occasionally. Gig was electric

Had a night in the pub with the Pilgrimz after their set, Aage is a really nice guy and Max can drink like a fish as they say. It was a mental night and we still send the odd message back and forth

Had a chat with Jack Delaney from Eyes of a Traitor when they supported Gojira, nice bloke although not a fan of his music

Hoping to meet with Marc & Proven next year in Dublin for a few beers, haven't met yet but keep in touch by email. I'm privileged to hear new tracks from the studio as they are in recording at present

Was really hoping to meet Freddy Cricien next month in Belfast but the promoter has messed up and looks like they won't be playing this time around, met a few others over the years, here and there, like many of you i have a few collectables and bits and bobs from a lifetime of enjoying music, gigs etc
screemin187 is offline   Reply With Quote