Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #3192 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

1. What is your favourite horror film?
I haven't seen many horrors as my friends are all jessy's so probably Drag me to Hell, What Lies Beneath (cos I watched it when I was 9 and completely shat myself and wouldn't go near my bathroom for days) Exorcist was scary too, but I fell asleep. I don't really have a favourite though
2. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
No, not really. I've had that creeping feeling loads, but never actually had a supernatural experience.
3. Are you going to any costume parties and if so, as what?
Yeah I went to a club dressed as a Sailor . My outfit was notbad.
4. What's the scariest story (urban legend) you've ever heard? copy and paste allowed
Quote:
The black lady of Larkhall was the wife of Captain McNeil, then owner of Broomhill House. She was brought to Larkhall by Captain McNeil after one of his many seafaring voyages. She was happy with her new life but her ignorance of Scottish customs made her a social outcast. The Captain forbade her to leave Broomhill House during the day.

Soon she was not seen at night either and the Captain claimed she had disappeared, but locals were suspicious. She soon returned, as her ghostly form appeared in the windows of Broomhill House and then later in Morgan Glen. It is not known if she ever got her revenge on the Captain but he did die prematurely.

When Broomhill House fell into disrepair the five hundredweight door lintel was moved to The Applebank Public House by five men. The next day it was found lying across the road from the public house.

In the 1960s a team from the "Tonight" programme visited Larkhall as they tried to perform the first televised exorcism. The cameras were frozen over in fine weather and after filming finished the director was killed in a road crash on his way to another location. He was found with a fence post impaled in his heart.
do you know what? I believe it. It isn't too far fetched. I believe of The Black Lady's existence I guess it isn't scary but you know what I'm on about.
5. Has anyone scared the living shit out of you on Halloween and how?
Probably people do it reguarly, so nothing sticks out .
6. Have you ever stayed in a haunted house?
Nope, I'd probably shit myself, I'm pretty much a big scaredey cat. but I can watch horrors, just not real haunted things ):

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote