Music Banter - View Single Post - How many iPods or mp3 players do you own?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Boy
Music Addict

Default How many iPods or mp3 players do you own?

The reason I am asking the question is the result of my desire to buy 2 new iPods in addition to the players I already have. I wanted to know if anyone else own's or desires to own a ridiculous amount of mp3 players.

Ok, so I already own 3 iPods. I own a 3rd generation nano that I use mostly for pop/dance music. The nano is best for me when I go to the gym, so usually I keep really high energy, uptempo music on it. My second iPod is a 160GB video/classic, which I use for larger files like movies, youtube videos, podcasts, and music videos. The music that I store on that player usually consists of rock'n'roll and full albums, since I have the space. My third iPod is the first generation classic. I don't use it because I've had it for 5 years and it's pretty much crap now, oh well.

So, anyways post what you have and your purpose for it. Like I said I'd like to buy 2 iPods (the 5th generation nano and the lastest iPod touch) which I know is over-the-top but what is life without a little indulgence?
The Boy is offline   Reply With Quote