Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's 100 Greatest Video Games of All Time: How YOU Can Vote!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 03:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
Victory Guy
Music Addict

1. Gears of War 2
Better than the original. Although I have quit playing the game recently because it screwed me over (long story) I have nothing but good things to say about it. Such a fun, gory game.

2. 007 Goldeneye
A breakthrough in shooters and by far the best game made for the 5th generation, Goldeneye for the 64 was and still is today considered the best first person shooter of all time.

3. Super Mario Bros. 3
Seriously GOAT. Nuff said.

4. GTA IV
The reason it is above GTA 3 is for one reason: The Multiplayer. Never have I had so much fun pissing off Americans while running around as a zombie in yellow underwear.

5. GTA 3
Such a huge impact. Turned Grand Theft Auto into more than just controversy. Got more clones than Dolly the Sheep.

6. Guitar Hero Metallica
I had a LOT of fun with this game. The best setlist I have ever seen in a music rhythm game. Also made me for madder in love with Tallica.

7. Tetris
How is this game not legendary? Indescribably addictive and pretty much the best thing Russia has ever done.

8. Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
I remember playing this game a few years ago. I had heard it was long, then when I played it I believed the talk. It was so long and intricate. It had taken me two weeks to finish it. And then when I finished it I realised I had only gotten half way. Monster game.

9. GTA: San Andreas
Just like the above game. An immensely huge game with so many customizational things and a storyline that's deepness is only dethroned by GTA IV.

10. Brutal Legend
This is where my new-games bias really shows it's true colours. Call me crazy for loving it but GODDAMNIT is this game good. Especially for metalheads like me who play games either for gore or humor. This game has both!